2013 yukon 2nd row seat swap??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duane Wilson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, Im new to the group so if this has been covered or if the info is out there please forgive me.

We just bought a 2013 Yukon, it has the black leather 60/40 2nd row seat. We are looking to trade or buy or swap for a pair of 2nd row bucket seats. Ours are in great shape with no issues at all.

Please contact me if interested.

Im in Upper Sandusky Ohio 43351

Thanks.

RLemke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Quick question did you ever figure out if a swap is possible from the 60/40 bench to the captains chairs?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question did you ever figure out if a swap is possible from the 60/40 bench to the captains chairs?
You can swap bench and captains as long as they came from the same wheel base vehicles. You can go Tahoe/Yukon to Tahoe/Yukon and suburban/Yukon XL to Suburban/Yukon XL, but you can’t go Tahoe/Yukon to Suburban/Yukon XL.

Will need to see if you can swap the patch pieces as well that cover the lower frame mounts as they are. It compatible between bucket and bench is I remember correctly.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same years are important also. The original poster would have had better luck if he had posted in the 07-14 section as this is the 15-20 section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14