2013 Tahoe SSV "running boards"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no drilling or modifying to install the factory running boards. From what I was told at work all the holes are already in the frame and with the factory brackets everything just bolts right up. Mine were on the truck when I bought it. Sorry.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy
right.. that's why I'd want to 07-14 ones, not the later ones.

Ron

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM boards fit the best and, in my opinion, look the best. There are OEM power running boards that extend down and out when the doors are opened. They retract when the doors are closed and look like regular rocker panels. Maybe that's what you saw?'

Not many aftermarket ones look so good. They look very much "added on as an afterthought".

right, I have actually seen those. (and the wiring is there for them I believe I sw). BUT those are really pricey, so I just want the regular ones... should be nice enough.

Ron

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have the factory ones on my 13 SSV so I had the parts guy run the numbers for mine. Here is the list of numbers for you. Hope it helps:

Step 15914674
Step 15914675
Mounting Bracket (4) 22956467
Step Extension 15291807
Step Extension 15291808
Bolt 11519742 (4)
Bolt 11609733 (12)
Bolt 11609997 (10)
Nut 15231167 (4)

The parts all have to be ordered separately as they no longer offer the packaged Kit.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

I was looking at a youtube video, of someone taking the running boards off a Tahoe, it looks like there are 4 brackets per side? (and there probably are LH and RH brackets?)

Ron

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Nice, but mine is a 07-14 model year.

but thanks! (also I was close to Phoenix this weekend *lol*)

Ron
Keep trying craigslist where ever you are from. These guys part out tahoes all the time. Some good deals

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Hi Keith,

I noticed that, especially in the Dallas, TX area. I am in NM.

Ron
With the flooding Louisiana and Texas has seen you should be able to get a lot of stuff.
I built running boards that look good and you can support 3 guys and there gear on each side. They are a little salty on price though

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the flooding Louisiana and Texas has seen you should be able to get a lot of stuff.
I built running boards that look good and you can support 3 guys and there gear on each side. They are a little salty on price though

:) I just want the OEM ones, think.