2013 Tahoe - power programmer suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJR

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for suggestions on a performance upgrade for my wife's 13 Tahoe, 5.3, 4x4 all stock. In comparison to my 02 stock Tahoe I feel the performance is lacking and I want something to wake it up. Let me know if you have suggestions. I was looking at the Hypertech programmer, and I figured if I get that I might be able to use it on my 02 as well.
Thanks

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you really want to check out a tune i suggest something other than hypertech. preferably something that can be reloaded with different tunes and has more options. also the standard tune from hypertech is generally pretty conservative and really only designed for stock vehicles. you can quickly make the hypertech pointless by doing the standard bolt on upgrades. if your 100% you will be happy with a little more power and never go beyond that hypertech is perfect. if you think there is a chance you will keep trying to milk a little more out of it get something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98