2013 Tahoe, front part of dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
The front piece as far as I know doesn’t get covered with the dash covers, at least mine doesn’t. I just pulled mine last week and repaired the cracks with a plastic welder. Every clip was broken off and the drivers corner was cracked off. It looks alright but certainly not as good as new. The biggest problem is just how cracked the dash is under that piece.

they’re under any gm parts store. Look under instrument panel. They’re not cheap and don’t see it lasting with the dash being messed up underneath.

Yea I saw them used for $175, I couldn't believe that even had the balls to ask that much for a simple cheappppp piece of weak, sharp edged, plastic. This was used!! So I'm trying to find the part # as well to find this somewhere at a more reasonable price, like 50-80$. Over $100 used just doesn't seem right. Mine is cracked in my 4 places, rattles like crazy and makes me wanna destroy that trim piece like they destroy the copier in Office Space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep