2013 Tahoe Air Dam Deflector Uneven

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expredator

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I noticed today that the air dam deflector on my Tahoe is uneven. It looks and feels like the R side of the deflector has been knocked out of place. Is that a fair assessment? Does the deflector have to go over the brown colored area that is sticking out on the right (shown in red circle)? It is stably screwed, so is not really moving when I rattle it. I guess I could unscrew it partially and pull it over, but before doing so wanted to get some thoughts on it.

Attachments

• 20221009_174401.jpg
    20221009_174401.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 7

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that can just be popped back into place. It probably has a bunch of quick clips or small screws wht hold it to the plastic bumper cover. You'll probably just need to crawl inner and see how it's fastened, loosen some surrounding fasteners, and pop it back in. Looks like you found one of those overly tall parking lot bump stops.....

OP
OP
E

expredator

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great thanks for the tip! Just fixed it by removing the screw on the very outside, popping it back in and securing the screw again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu