2013 SSV Wiring Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unclescholt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram or know the best way to turn on "normal" functions from the factory? I would like to have the auto-lights function back and the fog lights I installed don't work (GM factory kit). Any help would be great.

Here are a few photos of my Tahoe. Bought it with 19k miles, has 48k now. Updated the exterior with LTZ trim and am now working on the inside. Corsa intake and exhaust too. 014.JPG 015.JPG 026.JPG

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Can reflash the BCM to function as a "normal" truck would.

I know I will get some flack over this, We bought our unique vehicles for what they are. Most of us purchased them to save a buck or two versus the LT's and LTZ's . I know I have Made a few enhancement on mine. but I also try to keep it original as possible because of it's uniqueness . The first week that I got mine I bought some Factory cast wheels, I have yet to put them on. I like the steelies. I also kept looking up part numbers for badges and moulding. then I realized what I had and now I strive to keep it original. If I had wanted all the bells and whistles which I do Like, it would have cost me another eight thousand dollars. That being said , do what you want to do as it is yours.

stay safe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts