2012 yukon denali bose lux amp not turning on with Maestro RR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I finally found the problem, after talking to ADS today and talking to the tech that wired the maestro harness who is confident there is no loose connection and reading over the ads forums for anything even similar and kind of mulling it all over. There is a feature in the maestro rr that allows "accessory during crank" which is one of the reasons I bought the module, turned that feature off and the problem seems to go away, verified it only happens with the feature on a couple times today so I have it off now and I will give it a couple days to verify the problem is gone and if so then I can share that with ADS and hopefully they can fix whatever bug it is.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, back to the drawing board, kinda, called ADS this morning they insisted it wouldn't be the maestro and suggested I add a jumper even after I explained that the bose lux could be digital so I added the jumper and it just made the problem consistent instead of intermittent (confirming that it is the maestro), so after another phone call there going to make me new firmware again.

jumper.jpg

Aray3344

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever get your lux system to work with an aftermarket head unit. My amp keeps cutting out after 10-15 mins. The amp works perfect with the stock head unit. Been trying to figure this our for over a month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401