2012 yukon denali bose lux amp not turning on with Maestro RR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
like the title says today my amp went totally goofy, worked about 1/2 the day and then later in the day started not turning on at all, then turned on again then off again. I have read on here before somewhere about there possibly being some loose connection on the harness? pretty sure it's not a ground or battery issue under the hood it has done it once or twice before totally random but worked again as soon as I turned the truck off and then back on again. any pointers? i guess if it keeps doing it I can whip out the tech2 but I want to see if it's just something I can check from under the cup holder or ???

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh, tomorrow I am going to pull out the cup holder and tap on it with something and see if maybe has a short for starters anyway.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you rap on it with a hammer or is it just working on its own?
It worked on its own all day until I made that comment now it's out again, pulled the cup holder but I think the is amp under the main storage compartment I need to figure out how to get to it, on the nbs it was easy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec