2012 Suburban LTZ Callaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livinnmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Looking forward to learning from the group.
Recently bought a new to me 2012 Suburban LTZ Callaway CS450 450HP with 94k miles. I plan on using it mostly as a second vehicle for towing my boat and camping. The 22 inch wheels have some corrosion. I have been trying to decide to replace them with stock or customer wheels. Not sure what others have done and if there are any recommendations on replacement wheels. Wondering if there are any things that I need to keep an eye on for issues.

Calloway1.jpgCalloway11.jpg

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really depends on your taste. There are tons of wheel and tire combos out there. As long as you keep the same overall circumference tire and close to your stock wheel offset you’ll be fine. Take a look at some of the pictures on here to see which wheel strikes your fancy.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride! I'd go for a set of 2020-2021 new takeoff wheels/tires, the new trucks have such nice wheels and you can usually find them for a good price.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Recently bought a new to me 2012 Suburban LTZ Callaway CS450 450HP with 94k miles. I plan on using it mostly as a second vehicle for towing my boat and camping. The 22 inch wheels have some corrosion. I have been trying to decide to replace them with stock or customer wheels. Not sure what others have done and if there are any recommendations on replacement wheels. Wondering if there are any things that I need to keep an eye on for issues.

View attachment 351507View attachment 351508

Cool ride!

Those are Denali wheels (model CK375) from the same generation of truck. They are really popular and there are plenty of OEM and aftermarket replacements available if you wanna keep the style. But, both OEM and aftermarket versions are known for the chrome pitting and flaking off if you drive in the salt. It's wheels on a 6-lug GM vehicle- the options for OEM, aftermarket, chrome, painted, powdercoated, are almost limitless. As for aftermarket, I forget which has (or had) the best warranty- OE Wheels or Factory Reproductions.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

View attachment 351507View attachment 351508
Nice ride and glad to have ya here!

Those are GM accessory wheels for that generation and were available in 20 and 22 inch diameters. They have a 31mm offset while most of the newer generation wheels run a 25mm offset.

What other features identify this truck as a Calloway CS450?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach! Awesome Suburban!