2012 Rear Escalade Bumper With Dual Tips - Part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rxrep

Reaction score
All,
As mentioned on prior page, I have everything but the pad and chrome surround for the pad, because I was just going to re-use that. Never installed; sold Yukon and bought an Audi Q7 instead. All parts came from Robbie here on forum. Everything including bumper is boxed, so no damage on shipping. Was trying to get $700 (retail on this stuff is over $1,100), plus whatever your shipping costs would be, however I'm trying to clean out storage and will take any reasonable offer. Had several inquiries. I'd have thought $700 for genuine GM parts direct from Robbie here on the forums would be reasonable, but if not, hey, make offer!
(3) boxes total.
(2) boxes weighing 5 pounds each with dimensions 14"X19"X8"
(1) Box weighing 40 pounds at 24"X78"X31"
All coming from zip code 15037 (will probably ship from 15213, since I'm out in the suburbs).
Sorry for threadjack. IMHO, waiting for 80 posts to be able to put something on classifieds is a little too much. I've been here a while... I just don't post much.

DirtyChrome

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Parts

You must get this hitch cover, Denali or any other Escalade covers WILL NOT work. You will also need 8 rivets (or bolts) to hold the hitch cover bracket to the bumper. You can buy them at GM or just have your body shop do it. I only used 2 and it seems to be fine.

Nathan

Sorry this is probably a dumb question but which style rivets did you use to hold the hitch cover bracket to the bumper? I'm just trying to visualize what I'll need. Got a pic or GMC part #? Thanks

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All,
As mentioned on prior page, I have everything but the pad and chrome surround for the pad, because I was just going to re-use that. Never installed; sold Yukon and bought an Audi Q7 instead. All parts came from Robbie here on forum. Everything including bumper is boxed, so no damage on shipping. Was trying to get $700 (retail on this stuff is over $1,100), plus whatever your shipping costs would be, however I'm trying to clean out storage and will take any reasonable offer. Had several inquiries. I'd have thought $700 for genuine GM parts direct from Robbie here on the forums would be reasonable, but if not, hey, make offer!
(3) boxes total.
(2) boxes weighing 5 pounds each with dimensions 14"X19"X8"
(1) Box weighing 40 pounds at 24"X78"X31"
All coming from zip code 15037 (will probably ship from 15213, since I'm out in the suburbs).
Sorry for threadjack. IMHO, waiting for 80 posts to be able to put something on classifieds is a little too much. I've been here a while... I just don't post much.

This sell yet?

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious, if this bumper is installed on a 2007 Escalade is there any reason the Corsa Sport exhaust for the 2012-13 Escalade Premium wouldn't work? It's already modified for the dual exhaust of the rear fascia. Are the exhausts the same for the Escalade on all 2007-2012 models so the Corsa can bolt right up when retrofitting this bumper? Here's the catback I'm talking about:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=de8xG4X-NV4
did you ever get an answer to this? possibly getting ready to attack the same project, just seems like that exact kit would make it so that you wouldnt have to make a trip to the exhaust shop for a fabbed 3" Y, until/unless you wanted to do the factory rectangle tips from the corsa (like I want to)...
for the cost, I want to make damn sure that corsa P/N 14886 will be a direct bolt on (with the escalade bumper installed)....

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CORSA is meant for the 6.2. It has a different diameter mid pipe so I'm not sure it would mate up with the 5.3 exhaust. You'd have to verify the pipe size. I'm banking on it not working.

A gabbed y-pipe cost me $100-120 in 3" versus a $1k CORSA.

(Although I already had CORSA as well)

jleonard711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Someone asked this earlier but I didn't see a reply, and I think I know the answer I just wanted to be sure. If I do this bumper conversion, I should be able to use the Corsa Sport Dual rear-exit exhaust system without having to buy the OEM exhaust sleeves, right? And yes I realize I'd need to remove the spare tire, I just want to make sure I don't need those tips. I have a '13 Esclade ESV and can reuse some parts so the conversion should only cost me about $675 delivered + paint.

This is the exhaust I'm talking about:

Last edited:
OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone asked this earlier but I didn't see a reply, and I think I know the answer I just wanted to be sure. If I do this bumper conversion, I should be able to use the Corsa Sport Dual rear-exit exhaust system without having to buy the OEM exhaust sleeves, right? And yes I realize I'd need to remove the spare tire, I just want to make sure I don't need those tips. I have a '13 Esclade ESV and can reuse some parts so the conversion should only cost me about $675 delivered + paint.

you are correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons