2012 Rear Escalade Bumper With Dual Tips - Part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robbie - just an fyi the link on post one is wrong now...figure making this easy for others to find isn't a bad idea. ;)

he no longer has it on his site... I'll fix my post

Deephaven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, doh! Didn't realize. I bit and clicked as I was curious on the price.

Bchee2384

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can still get the exhaust sleeves tho. But shipping that big ass bumper was getting to be a PITA.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sold on this setup for sure. Thanks guys, for doing the leg work and putting in the research! My plan for this on my truck (2012 Denali) is to do the bumper swap, and use the escalade tips on a corsa sport system.
It's looking to be Corsa # 14886 (I wonder if they'll sell the system without the tips, I know they sell the tips separately for Damn near $300 so...?).
Any other input on what's needed/modifications necessary for this bumper swap on a Denali? Sorry if that's been touched on and I missed something, I read through the thread and saw a thing or two about Yukons and Tahoes, but only a quick mention of a Denali swap... Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, does anyone have the part number for the inflator/repair kit for the Premiums & Hybrids?

Edit: Edit: answered on page 4 of thread - GM 19159309 (for ref.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any other input on what's needed/modifications necessary for this bumper swap on a Denali? Sorry if that's been touched on and I missed something, I read through the thread and saw a thing or two about Yukons and Tahoes, but only a quick mention of a Denali swap... Thanks in advance!

It's the same for the Denali as well. Pretty straight forward

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it. So, to be clear (and extra annoying), brackets need to be cut and relocated/welded? Sorry,that's it, I swear...

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome, good deal. Thanks again guys.
Side note: from my phone (mobile view) I'm having a hard time checking out your profile Yeti, but I do see a tiny picture of a TVS1900... Mind if I ask what year make and model vehicle you have and if you have a magnacharger on top?
I had a radix on my 04 Silverado SS with a GT 2-3 cam and absolutely loved it, so naturally my first "to do" mod (outside of the Volant I put on it) will be a tvs1900, currently saving for it, lookingf or any and all feedback, especially if it's from someone with a 6.2 and this BW AWD and 6L80 setup...

Last edited:

rxrep

Reaction score
Just a reminder before it gets taken down... While I've been here a while and contribute when I can, I don't have the required 80 posts yet to put mine for sale in the forum classifieds. I have this entire set up, all listed part numbers including hitch cover and exhaust tips, all genuine GM parts, never installed, sitting in storage. I sold my 2011 Denali before I ever put it on. I got it from here on the forums. Never gets looked at on eBay or Craigslist, so if anyone wants it cheap, let me know. Sorry for the threadjack. I try to post here and there until I can get enough posts to put it legit in the classifieds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14