2012 ppv rotors and pads.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfi racing

Reaction score
you must be in Canada? I see they set the scope up on a specific intersection and take photos when your stopped, they had red light camera's here (in California) before but they took them all down, they found the cameras made no difference so there was no point in using them anymore.

No, that is a totally separate thing, there are a limited number of red light cameras here to catch those running lights and some of them also record your speed so you get two tickets for the price of one. I don't really have a problem with that, the vast majority of accidents do occur in intersections. Around here, we have actual police officers standing at the side of the road or hiding in bushes that use binoculars and rifle scopes to catch you using your phone or whatever, then radioing ahead to another officer that flags you down and gives you a ticket. They also dress up as construction flaggers and even beggars in the center median at intersections, they will go to unbelievable depths to pry money out of your pocket, all in the guise of public safety, of course...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, that is a totally separate thing, there are a limited number of red light cameras here to catch those running lights and some of them also record your speed so you get two tickets for the price of one. I don't really have a problem with that, the vast majority of accidents do occur in intersections. Around here, we have actual police officers standing at the side of the road or hiding in bushes that use binoculars and rifle scopes to catch you using your phone or whatever, then radioing ahead to another officer that flags you down and gives you a ticket. They also dress up as construction flaggers and even beggars in the center median at intersections, they will go to unbelievable depths to pry money out of your pocket, all in the guise of public safety, of course...
Canada? some of that would probably be considered illegal in the usa, although the most I have seen them do here is setup a crosswalk where they have a person (employee) enter a crosswalk to see if people stop to allow a pedestrian or not and then ticket them if they continued thru. In California the highway patrol cannot disguise themselves or be completely hidden so they find specific spots that catch people off-guard like a dip in the road or around the corner after a underpass, etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011