2012 LTZ - 3M Dark Tamo Wood Vinyl Dash Wrapping WOW!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who likes old thread digs? I DO!!!

So I found this one when I was looking at different colors for the Di-Noc wrap and this swayed me to go this color vs the other I was looking at. IM glad I did, and for all those old members who were looking for it with black interior...here ya go

full

There's a rough edge or two you can see from the wrap, they are new and showed up after i installed it, and i havent yet to push it back around the edge yet.

Last edited:

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who likes old thread digs? I DO!!!

So I found this one when I was looking at different colors for the Di-Noc wrap and this swayed me to go this color vs the other I was looking at. IM glad I did, and for all those old members who were looking for it with black interior...here ya go

full

There's a rough edge or two you can see from the wrap, they are new and showed up after i installed it, and i havent yet to push it back around the edge yet.
Man!...that looks so much better than the glossy plastic wood grain - I really like that color combo. I have a stupid question - the center stack, bottom three buttons, what do they do? I have an LS and only have one button down there - I have been wondering what the others are for.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man!...that looks so much better than the glossy plastic wood grain - I really like that color combo. I have a stupid question - the center stack, bottom three buttons, what do they do? I have an LS and only have one button down there - I have been wondering what the others are for.
Adjustable pedal movement, rear park assist sensors, and traction control.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yes its 1000% better then before and yes, those are the buttons.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried finding a good black woodgrain but i couldnt find any that wasnt heavily textured. your's doesnt appear to be that bad though

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

Adjustable pedal movement, rear park assist sensors, and traction control.

yes its 1000% better then before and yes, those are the buttons.

First off, the dash looks great!

Secondly...

Mine has 4 buttons down there...
rps20171106_122942.jpg

My '08 came with the heated washer fluid option.

GM had a recall to disable it because of a fire risk. Mine already had the recall done on it when I bought it and having a button down there that wasn't functional annoyed me.

So I repurposed the button to power my light bar behind the grille...
downloadfile-46.jpg

Just in case anyone was wondering... or cares... lol

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Secondly...

View attachment 242600

GM had a recall to disable it because of a fire risk. Mine already had the recall done on it when I bought it and having a button down there that wasn't functional annoyed me.

View attachment 242601

OMG!.....seriously cool! - Heated washer fluid....WTF!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Secondly...

View attachment 242600

View attachment 242601

That’s awesome! I’m thinking to repurpose my rear wiper switch button in the factory spot to control a light bar when I get one... lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep