2012 Denali Front & Rear Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I haven't been hit. I have cameras and motion security lights that come on when someone's in the driveway or backyard.

One evening I was out in my driveway and saw a couple older kids get into a neighbors car that was a couple houses down. I started to walk that way while yelling at them and pulled out my phone and started recording them while they hopped out and scattered like roaches when the light is turned on.

I went to my neighbors door to let them know about it, but she wasn't real concerned. She said it's happened before and that she doesn't keep anything worthwhile in the car anyway. She didn't even come out and look. I was like, well maybe start locking the doors. If everybody did, they'd stop doing it, duh

On my Ring Neighbors app, there are incidents/videos posted just about every day of someone flipping handles/getting into vehicles in my surrounding neighborhoods. Many of the incidents, the owner left the doors unlocked
You're braver than me. The only way I would approach a thief in action is with my 9mm in one hand and my phone in the other.

Reaction score
You're braver than me. The only way I would approach a thief in action is with my 9mm in one hand and my phone in the other.
Who says I wasn't packing, lol.

I was surprised that they were doing it at the time of day they did. It was about 6pm last July, so still daylight outside. I had my phone in one hand recording them. There were actually 3, the 3rd one was standing lookout under a tree just around the corner. When I approached them with my phone recording and asking them what they were doing in that car they all pulled their hoodies/shirts over their heads and took off running. They looked like high schoolers.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: The suspension work is done (At the shop for almost 2 weeks). Had a few hiccups with parts but was very pleased with the mechanic that I used.

The shop installed the driver side motor mount and said the passenger side looked rough as well (I wanted both done but that didn't happen this visit).

Overall the truck rides pretty well - the dash is cracked to hell, so it's still banging around and there is a SLIGHT noise (either the motor mount or maybe breaks).

Big thanks to everyone who helped me through this - @swathdiver using his cross reference skills and provided me with excellent guidance.

Not to forget @Millennium Falcon and @Joseph Garcia @Doubeleive!!

Now its tires, leveling kit, and addressing the dissembled cat!!
That is what makes this Forum unique.

Members actually HELP other members solve issues, rather than sitting behind their PC screens or phones sniping at and insulting each other.

I am extremely glad that I was able to participate with other members in this Forum to assist you in achieving solutions to your issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak