2012 Chevy Tahoe LTZ Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SB_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Let's not forget the storage tray for the center console. I find it very useful.

9e1b50ada2f2a619d2a972af188d9506.jpg

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
Best smallest thing I’ve done yet

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best smallest thing I’ve done yet

Same here. Didn't even realize they were a thing until after my 08 Tahoe was totaled and I bought a 2011 Tahoe. Best 16 bucks I've ever spent.

camaroz2887

Reaction score
$350! Glad I was careful wrapping that. Still for 120 I’d prob go lookin for used first. Just starting to see gmt900 suvs at Jys around here.

Was the center console organizer offered stock? Always seemed cavernous inside there, thought somethin was missing.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just found out you can add a proximity key to cars so I am thinking of getting a 2012 Tahoe (Love the front on them).

I like the LT center over the LTZ center (all that wood grain is not my style plus it makes that area unusable)

LT version is an open bin where you can put cup holders and all the bs that usually gets thrown there.

QUESTION - if you remove the wood grain from the LTZ will it be the LT style or do I have to by a whole new center.

Hope that was clear.... thanks for your help
what do you mean by proximity key? must be aftermarket there is no oem option for that on the XX-14, 15+ yes

The Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get "keyless ignition" or "push button start" systems installed aftermarket. I looked into it and stopped when I realized that none of the major brands (like DEI) are doing them. It's all generic-label chinese stuff. Seems like DEI or Compustar could make a killing offering a quality system in this category but perhaps theres a reason they won't touch it.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Genius! Thank you so much ... That insert did not show up in my searches. 4 cup holder would be clutch though.
You can always add a second set of cupholders to this theres room and they just pop in...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins