2011 Yukon Denali 7" FTS lift... custom build for Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome. I think im more jealous you have sunshine, green grass and flowering trees.....we've had so many grey days here its really wearing me down

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with stop tech slotted and their truck suv pads. $610 for all corners. Should help stop the rolling mass better

Nice, thanks for sharing.
Have you had any previous experience with Stop Tech?

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for sharing.
Have you had any previous experience with Stop Tech?
No problem. Yes with their rotors. First time with these pads but rotors have been great so figure pads could be good too. Definitely notice better pedal response already

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. Yes with their rotors. First time with these pads but rotors have been great so figure pads could be good too. Definitely notice better pedal response already

Nice, good to know and thank you for sharing.
I have been using Power Stop and think I'll be upgrading to Stop Tech after these wear.
Have I told you how nice your truck is, its very nice :)

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Nice, good to know and thank you for sharing.
I have been using Power Stop and think I'll be upgrading to Stop Tech after these wear.
Have I told you how nice your truck is, its very nice :)
I’ve used power stop and like the stop tech better so far. Used them on 3 cars now. Thanks man! I try to keep it clean and nice. Eventually I’ll get some coil overs and ditch the auto ride system. Not sure when maybe another year