2011 Yukon Belltech 2/4 drop kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carmen5.3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great!!! I am in the works of doing the same, I have a question did your alignment work out ok or did you need something extra (different cam plates for the front) to get it back into stock alignment? I done lowering on my older 2005 Yukon but this newer body style i'm not sure about.

Thanks

OP
OP
C

Cdelph

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great!!! I am in the works of doing the same, I have a question did your alignment work out ok or did you need something extra (different cam plates for the front) to get it back into stock alignment? I done lowering on my older 2005 Yukon but this newer body style i'm not sure about.

Thanks
I just took mine to dealership and they done a 4 wheel alignment and it all aligned good. Nothing extra needed

Blue Rock

Reaction score
Your truck looks good man. I was shocked how my alignment came back spec after lowering. I was definitely expecting to have to buy additional parts to bring the camber into spec, but it all worked out.

OP
OP
C

Cdelph

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your truck looks good man. I was shocked how my alignment came back spec after lowering. I was definitely expecting to have to buy additional parts to bring the camber into spec, but it all worked out.
Thanks man. Yea mine all came out good too. I was glad of that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN