2011 radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quietoverthere

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have an ‘11 Tahoe LT, need to replace radio which is dvd/cd as well. Have found several that “look” same on car-parts.com but radios mention “ujj” or other codes. Not sure how to cross match without pulling out and looking at model number. Background, I had building materials in back and hit the brakes hard to avoid a deer (which I struck), but material mashed into power button and now radio just blinks/flashes. Would love a touch screen fancy, but fine with a direct oem cross match. Any help to cross match appreciated.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have an ‘11 Tahoe LT, need to replace radio which is dvd/cd as well. Have found several that “look” same on car-parts.com but radios mention “ujj” or other codes. Not sure how to cross match without pulling out and looking at model number. Background, I had building materials in back and hit the brakes hard to avoid a deer (which I struck), but material mashed into power button and now radio just blinks/flashes. Would love a touch screen fancy, but fine with a direct oem cross match. Any help to cross match appreciated.
In your glovebox door is what's called the RPO Sheet. On it are a list of codes that describe all the features and options your truck was built with. See if it has UJJ or a "U" code that refers to the radio that yours is equipped with. Alternatively, plug your VIN in over at GMPartsGiant and look up the radio, their website is pretty good at determining VIN specific parts for our cars.

You can add the older or newer factory navigation radio to your truck. However, the maps have not been updated since 2016.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic