2010 Yukon Gas Tank Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronny D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I posted in a thread a few months ago about an Evap issue and thanks to the group I found the canister was trash and the lines were clogged. I took it to a mechanic and he cleared all the lines which included dropping the gas tank but no dice. He informed me that their was a valve interior to the tank and that he could not find a replacement tank. Can anyone confirm the interior valve? Does anyone know where I can buy a new tank?? Thanks in advance

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try car-part.com for used tanks local to you.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted in a thread a few months ago about an Evap issue and thanks to the group I found the canister was trash and the lines were clogged. I took it to a mechanic and he cleared all the lines which included dropping the gas tank but no dice. He informed me that their was a valve interior to the tank and that he could not find a replacement tank. Can anyone confirm the interior valve? Does anyone know where I can buy a new tank?? Thanks in advance
used prices online or wrecking yards range from $250-375. otherwise you could try and order one from your local dealer if there are any new ones still around but I bet it won't be cheap if there is any.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep in mind when searching for a tank it will fit more than 1 vehicle, they don't make a 2010 only tank

OP
OP
R

Ronny D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE for anyone who may be struggling like me. I found a tank at the junkyard and surprise surprise the lines were filled with Charcoal but luckily they had a second from an ‘09 and it was good to go. What a pain in the ass ordeal

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only imagine there are going to be less tanks available period due to all the idiots drilling holes in tanks.....people are special

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons