2010 Interior light replacement to LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like to have a map light on when I eat and drive. This will make it a little less obvious. I suppose it would mask a ketchup spill.

jrobie79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did these hold up? They seem awfully cheap, the last set I bought that were cheap started flickering and ultimately dying completely after only a couple months

OP
OP
totalpackage

totalpackage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out my vanity and other overhead lights to LED's. Took about 30 minutes. That includes photos and cleaning the covers. Got them off Amazon.
LEDpartsNow Interior LED Lights Replacement for 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban Accessories Package Kit (15 Bulbs), WHITE
Attached pics showing vanity bulbs comparison. Then before and after pics. These are VERY bright. I use the top right one independent every morning to grab ID out of bag while pulling up to a gate and its almost too bright.

View attachment 215251 View attachment 215255 View attachment 215256 View attachment 215257 View attachment 215258
I would like to edit and add that as of today 2/21/22 , the LED's i used only lasted until this month. Each one had 6 or so LED's built into them and only one from 2 of the bulbs were still working. my license plate led's also went out about 6 months ago. Would stay away from this brand from that link above.