2009 Yukon Driver's Heated Seat Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. That is the best answer I have ever heard for this problem. Thank you very much.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lawdog302

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
were you able to find the ticket with part numbers?
trying to find these parts online is a bit difficult. Making sure i get the right things ordered. the back blower looks like a hose from any thing i have found. Parts diagrams pretty much suck.

tjeick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the forum. I just bought my 09 Tahoe LTZ and at first I thought the driver's heated seat didn't work. If I only turn on the seat back, that will work. All other heating/cooling functions seem to be fine.

I did have a burnt wire in the connector under the passenger seat. i replaced the plug with a Ford part # WPT-928, I guess they used the same Delphi seat control unit in Expeditions and Navigators. Unfortunately this did not fix my problem, but it sounds like the TED may be the ticket.

Did anyone ever get a solid part number on that blower? It sounds like the blower and TED are all one assembly. Do both have to be replaced? It seems probable that only the seat bottom is broken.

I plan to test some voltages like the guy on the Just Answer link talked about, hopefully I can draw some solid conclusions from that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy