2009 to 2011 Tahoe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PNW VietVet, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Doubeleive

Doubeleive Supporting Member

Name:
    Wes
    took me months to find mine then I flew and drove it home 7hrs, your giving up to soon, lol

mikeyss likes this.
  2. PNW VietVet

PNW VietVet Full Access Member

Name:
    Ron
    I don't have the patience to wait that long. Plus, I never fly. I am not afraid to fly. Did lots off the aircraft carrier I was on during Vietnam. There are just too many nut jobs out there that fly and I refuse to be traped in a sphere flying thru the air with these people.

3. Miami-Dade

Miami-Dade Staff Member Super Moderator Supporting Member

Name:
    Gary
    Have not flown myself in over 25 years. I Just take my Tahoe everywhere I go no matter how far. My Hoe is always up to date in service and ready to roll at any given time.

Glad your keeping your 2002!!

Galante likes this.
  4. PNW VietVet

PNW VietVet Full Access Member

Name:
    Ron

I am all in now on my 202. The new tires start it. New wheels next Monday. Have been in touch with Black Bear about tune options. Likely gonna buy an Autocal and go from there after some exhaust work. Will also be doing the Corvette trans servo. Ordering new front chrome section of the bumper today from Rock Auto.

I drive my Tahoe everywhere as well. Going to do a bucket list thing in 2021. My high school 50 year is then and will be taking a train from Oregon to there over a three week vacation. I have been over half way around the world on that carrier, USS Kitty Hawk, and flew off that damn thing but never been in a train. Gotta do it.

Miami-Dade and wjburken like this.