2009 Tahoe hybrid owner in surrey b.c. Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClintKent

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello everyone. I own a 2009 Tahoe hybrid that I love all though it's about to cost me a butt load of money right now since the dealership told me I need a new hybrid battery pack. I hope to use the knowledge of the information here to help me solve the problem myself. Thanks for making all the info here available and thanks for allowing me to join.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Clint!!

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably too late for this guy but on an older high mileage GM Two Mode Hybrid it may not make good financial sense to buy a New battery on a 5000 dollar vehicle LOL? If you are in their service area try:
GreenBean https://greenbeanbattery.com/tahoe-hybrid-battery-replacement/ $2,349.00
they will come to you and swap out the Hybrid battery for less than 2500 bones and provide a 5 year full warranty guarantee. BAM I know this guy is gone he is probably driving a Prius (penalty box) now LOL but hopefully this will help someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts