2008 Yukon XL 2500 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

Oldmopars

Reaction score
That’s the first Burb/Yukon I’ve seen with the factory front 3 passenger bench up front. Beautiful color. It’s a perfect slate to add any upgrades for audio or video to keep the back passengers happy.

My buddy just moved back from Salem to SoCal last week as the storm hit. The dude’s so lucky he closed escrow on the house when there was no power and all the trees were in the streets. I grabbed some of the pics and pasted in your post ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you. I do have some from home now too.
I like the 3 pass front seat, it allows me to remove the center part and add a 12V fridge someday and not have to cut anything of make it look like parts are missing.
I also really like the cloth seats, very comfortable.
I had to drive it 200 miles home and I was comfortable the whole time.

Here it is at home with its older brother the 1990 GMC V2500. IMG_5568.jpg IMG_5570.jpg IMG_5572.jpg

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
When did GM switch the Suburban from GMC to Chevy? Weird move by GM.

OP
OP
O

Oldmopars

Reaction score
When did GM switch the Suburban from GMC to Chevy? Weird move by GM.

They did it when the Tahoe/Yukon were added. To me, it’s still a Suburban no matter what the badge says.

Jjrob75087

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. I do have some from home now too.
I like the 3 pass front seat, it allows me to remove the center part and add a 12V fridge someday and not have to cut anything of make it look like parts are missing.
I also really like the cloth seats, very comfortable.
I had to drive it 200 miles home and I was comfortable the whole time.

Here it is at home with its older brother the 1990 GMC V2500. View attachment 272794 View attachment 272795 View attachment 272796

Sweet truck and congrats. i bought a 2010 Yukon 2500 last January and i love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins