2008 yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
You are the time lord with so few miles. Funny you’ll be able to see the future into what to expect with your truck after reading this forum for a while.

Pair of lynx in ur sig pic. Do you rehab them? Oakley sunglass HQ here in SoCal had a pet bobcat that’d wander around the office. Never forget waiting in the lobby and spotting it in the corner of my eye, but ignored it. That made it jump up on the couch, walk behind my head and purr.

The receptionist saw that he whole is thing and nonchalantly said, oh, that’s funny, normally he doesn’t do that. I felt like Tarzan but wondered if someone dosed my coffee that morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tammy Schrader

Tammy Schrader

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You are the time lord with so few miles. Funny you’ll be able to see the future into what to expect with your truck after reading this forum for a while.

Pair of lynx in ur sig pic. Do you rehab them? Oakley sunglass HQ here in SoCal had a pet bobcat that’d wander around the office. Never forget waiting in the lobby and spotting it in the corner of my eye, but ignored it. That made it jump up on the couch, walk behind my head and purr.

The receptionist saw that he whole is thing and nonchalantly said, oh, that’s funny, normally he doesn’t do that. I felt like Tarzan but wondered if someone dosed my coffee that morning.

these are actually my bobcats. the one on the left is Saan-Sarif and the left is Reeno. They both turned 10 this year. We dont take them in public anymore due to tree huggers that are to aggressive towards them. Our job is to protect them thus no more public. They are our world and spoiled rotten

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
How totally awesome to enjoy such an amazing pair of cats. They deserve nothing less than spoiled rotten. I’m so happy you to respect them enough to anticipate uneducated feedback and behavior from well meaning critics. Thanks for sharing the fur kid pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan