2008 fuel line to fuel rail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmac4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know the part number for the fuel line to fuel rail on a 08 Yukon slt? Im having a hard time finding the correct line. its the hard line with the flexable section right before the fuel rail. I might have kinked it when removing it, there is a soft spot in the middle of the flexible section now.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know the part number for the fuel line to fuel rail on a 08 Yukon slt? Im having a hard time finding the correct line. its the hard line with the flexable section right before the fuel rail. I might have kinked it when removing it, there is a soft spot in the middle of the flexible section now.

I think it varies with body length. If yours isn't an XL, then the one for a Tahoe should be the same- #15946243. This is one piece from the fitting on the end of the flex hose, down alongside the bell housing, along the frame, then off the frame and up to the plastic line on the fuel tank. Has a pressure sensor built onto it near the tank. Here it is folded:

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont