2008 Ford Crown Victoria P71 SAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going down the road it handles and rides about the same, in tight parking lots etc. the turning radius isn’t as good as it was with the stock wheels/tires but it’s not terrible.
Are you clipping curbs?

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking dead sexy! :naughty: Those wheels are badass! Serious meat on them. Kinda surprised to see you went with them, considering the rest of the rigs legit “UC” appearance. Looks great man! Keep it up!

Thanks, and ya it gives it a different look.

It still amazes me how much wheels changes the look of any vehicle. Looks great. What swaybar did you go with? Notice a big difference in the way it handles?

Oh they definitely do and thanks and ADTR the factory bar is like 1/2 this one is like 1” it handles so much better especially on the highway in the curves you can just glide through them no more braking all the time.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks, and ya it gives it a different look.

Oh they definitely do and thanks and ADTR the factory bar is like 1/2 this one is like 1” it handles so much better especially on the highway in the curves you can just glide through them no more braking all the time.
Mine is the sport LX. I wonder if the suspension is tighter(sport suspension) then a regular (non P71) vic. I have airbags instead of shocks, and it handles pretty good.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is the sport LX. I wonder if the suspension is tighter(sport suspension) then a regular (non P71) vic. I have airbags instead of shocks, and it handles pretty good.

You’ll have the rear swaybar then, the P71/P7B, Marauder, LX Sport and the Mercury Grand Marquis LSE (basically a Mercury LX Sport) and I think the Town Car did too, everything else didn’t it’s super easy to ad tho.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
You’ll have the rear swaybar then, the P71/P7B, Marauder, LX Sport and the Mercury Grand Marquis LSE (basically a Mercury LX Sport) and I think the Town Car did too, everything else didn’t it’s super easy to ad tho.
Nice. I really should do some research on it, see what I could do for a few(cheap)extra ponies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC