2008 Ford Crown Victoria P71 SAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been debating throwing on Mustang wheels for awhile so around Christmas there was a bunch of sales so snagged these reproduction Bullitt wheels 17x9 up from 17x10.5 in the rear. Going to wait till spring to throw them on.
F56F94B6-FD26-4B1A-99CA-AB03F711513F.jpeg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually a bunch so I got that 3 head upper Inner Edge installed.

View attachment 389845
View attachment 389846
View attachment 389848View attachment 389847

Then I finally installed that console I got a few months back and switched out the siren controller and light switches for one unit a Touchmaster Delta, all the lights are are on the slide switch everything comes on on the last setting and all the buttons are available for more lights down the road possibly.

View attachment 389849

Very nice!

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those bolts in the roof how was that construed? Are there factory inserts?

So there’s two push in clips that hold the headliner up in the rear so you pop those out and drill out the hole and make it bigger then you pop in a jam nut in either hole there’s a special tool they make to install it, it’s basically a flat piece of metal with a hole in it you put the bolt through then put it in the hole and tighten it down which causes the back side to crush to the back side of the roof and gives the bolt a nice sturdy mounting point.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Actually a bunch so I got that 3 head upper Inner Edge installed.

View attachment 389845
View attachment 389846
View attachment 389848View attachment 389847

Then I finally installed that console I got a few months back and switched out the siren controller and light switches for one unit a Touchmaster Delta, all the lights are are on the slide switch everything comes on on the last setting and all the buttons are available for more lights down the road possibly.

View attachment 389849
I see you have the built in fire suppression system. Pretty cool. Is it still hooked up?
I've also been looking for some used Mustang rims, but haven't had any luck.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you have the built in fire suppression system. Pretty cool. Is it still hooked up?
I've also been looking for some used Mustang rims, but haven't had any luck.

It was till I threw the cat-back on the bigger exhaust wouldn’t clear the tanks so had to remove them, been trying to sell the complete system but nobody wants it I was looking for used wheels for awhile but they pretty much all needed tires or the rims had issues so just bit the bullet and bought new ones

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It was till I threw the cat-back on the bigger exhaust wouldn’t clear the tanks so had to remove them, been trying to sell the complete system but nobody wants it I was looking for used wheels for awhile but they pretty much all needed tires or the rims had issues so just bit the bullet and bought new ones
The tanks are mounted under the car? I thought they were mounted in the trunk.