2008 Ford Crown Victoria P71 SAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a pic of a Vic with the Towncar seats, along with the center armrest. Looks good in there. I've also read about using Ford Focus fog lights, they supposedly fit perfectly in the lower part of the front fascia.

I basically want the TC seats cause of the center armrest with the cup holders, the Focus fogs look good just gotta make a bracket to mount them cause there isn’t really anything off the shelf that works the Buick Regal fogs fit good too there a lil bigger so you need to cut that first fin in the bumper as seen in this pic.

IMG_7152.jpeg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I basically want the TC seats cause of the center armrest with the cup holders, the Focus fogs look good just gotta make a bracket to mount them cause there isn’t really anything off the shelf that works the Buick Regal fogs fit good too there a lil bigger so you need to cut that first fin in the bumper as seen in this pic.

View attachment 408338
That plate!

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Vic back a few weeks back love the acceleration with the 3.73 gears and the track lok is a nice addition in the rain, gotta go back in 500 miles to drain and refill the diff after the break in period due to the new gears, picked up a driveshaft safety loop too not really needed but figured why not, along with the rear diff rebuild I had a new lower steering shaft installed thinking it would solve the slight play in the wheel well turns out the upper shaft had play too so picked one up so I’ll have all that done at 500 miles, here’s a pic from when the Vic was in the shop for the rear end work.

IMG_1385.jpeg

Random pic from this spot I came across hiking.

IMG_1632.jpeg

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made an appointment for this coming Monday to have the rear diff drained and refilled after the 500 mile break in and ordered a LubeLocker diff gasket which is supposed to work pretty nice with the aluminum diff cover so I’ll have that swapped out cause I’m gonna have him pull the cover even tho that cover has a drain plug so he can get it nice and clean, gonna get that upper steering shaft replaced, the pass rear wheel I’m gonna swap out there’s an issue with the clear coat hoping to keep the Bullitt wheels on for a few more weeks before I throw the stock wheels back on for the winter.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been debating snagging some HID retrofit headlights for awhile, well today they opened up orders on a limited amount should have them in 8-12 weeks. Picked up a set of HID retrofitted factory style headlights with Morimoto projectors along with halo lights which act as a white DRL light and turn into an amber signal light with the signal lights on, should look pretty nice on the Vic.

IMG_2481.jpegIMG_2480.jpegIMG_2479.jpeg