2007 yukon xl slt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no just an slt. I believe the wheels and front grill is denali. but its a 5.3 slt lol

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Almost looks like mine! But you've got the wheels I might someday put on it, those are from the GM accessory catalog. I like the look having black door handles too. RWD or 4x4?

Now that you have to of these, if you don't have one already, consider getting a Tech-2 (bi-directional scan tool) so you can properly work on them both.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost looks like mine! But you've got the wheels I might someday put on it, those are from the GM accessory catalog. I like the look having black door handles too. RWD or 4x4?

Now that you have to of these, if you don't have one already, consider getting a Tech-2 (bi-directional scan tool) so you can properly work on them both.
its 4x4. I have dash command and torque pro on an old phone with a bliuetooth scan tool. does the job pretty well.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And all the body colored pieces fooled me too. Guess that’s the point.
James, I’m going to be your campaign manager when you run for Tech2 spokesman or open your own eBay store.
yea its slick looking. but it has regular tail lights not the denalis.which I have contemplated getting. but really it drives so well for such a big rig that I prefer it over my 14 impala ltz

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

It's got my old wheels... well not mine, but just like mine... lol

You bought to take a drive up this way and pick up my old wheels... I am certain we could work something out.