2007 Yukon Xl Denali (6.2) Resonator Delete ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goldie2007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im currently looking for a company that still makes the resonator deletes for the 6.2s. From what I've found they stopped making them. Is there any that still do that I just haven't found? Or should I just do it myself? Thanks in advance

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Im currently looking for a company that still makes the resonator deletes for the 6.2s. From what I've found they stopped making them. Is there any that still do that I just haven't found? Or should I just do it myself? Thanks in advance

I would go to a local exhaust shop... $20 and about 15 mins and you will be good to go.

Jeff Weatherford

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 08 XL with the 6.2L and tried both with and without. I have not noticed any difference at all to justify it. Sounds exactly the same to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike_16_denali