2007 Yukon Denali Build (This got outta hand really quick...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
We can't get our license in NJ until 17, but we can get our permit at 16 1/2. My first car was an 85 Camaro, 4cyl! Lol, I'd probably be dead if I had a quick car. 2nd car, I was 17 and it was an 85 Z28. That was when I started getting in trouble lol! I did find out that your car isn't faster then the police radio :driver:!
So am I slightly spoiled since I got a big ol' 5.tree for my first car?

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
:baby: :doublepuke:
Although, in the past few years the Mustang v6's produce 300 horses.
yeah but one is completely straight piped, no cats, 6 speed. Other than that pretty much bone stock and he thinks he can run with my dad's 550hp magnum

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did find out that your car isn't faster then the police radio :driver:!

Same here in my early 20s. ~140mph through new mexico racing a ferrari in the middle of nowhere. Of course a trooper caught us while going the other way. Trooper crossed the median after us, ferrari took off I found a small exit and an underpass, parked my car, opened the hood, got the manual and a can of oil and waited.

Trooper showed up with hand on the gun. Asked what I was doing and I played dumb saying my car was making a funny noise so I pulled over to look at the oil but didnt know how (showing my manual).

I got a lesson on how to check my oil and was left alone. I dont think my butt unpuckered till I hit colorado.

Ahh memories. Huge turbo, all the fixings with methanol injection on top. And I kept it stock looking for the stealth, not that the wing helped though.

My old 04 STi
sVOrxWT.jpg

Fine, one more edit. My 5.0 V8 Lexus ISF current fast car. No one has a clue what it is and leaves me alone.

Eczn39K.png

My apologies to your thread! LOL

Last edited:

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Same here in my early 20s. ~140mph through new mexico racing a ferrari in the middle of nowhere. Of course a trooper caught us while going the other way. Trooper crossed the median after us, ferrari took off I found a small exit and an underpass, parked my car, opened the hood, got the manual and a can of oil and waited.

Trooper showed up with hand on the gun. Asked what I was doing and I played dumb saying my car was making a funny noise so I pulled over to look at the oil but didnt know how (showing my manual).

I got a lesson on how to check my oil and was left alone. I dont think my butt unpuckered till I hit colorado.

Ahh memories. Huge turbo, all the fixings with methanol injection on top. And I kept it stock looking for the stealth, not that the wing helped though.

My old 04 STi
sVOrxWT.jpg

Fine, one more edit. My 5.0 V8 Lexus ISF current fast car. No one has a clue what it is and leaves me alone.

Eczn39K.png

My apologies to your thread! LOL
PM me more about go fast fun cars. Want to know more about that STI

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a lot this week... Started by taking out my BellTech drop struts up front and put in some double adjustable QA1 coil overs and also removed my rear BellTech springs and put in Tony's 5-6" spring with a spacer. I put in helper bags and did the free travel mod while I was back there. Also put double adjustable QA1 shocks in the rear. The truck rides 1000X better now than it did before.

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_8685.JPG

IMG_6043.JPG

Last week I also redid my air intake and used 5" tube for the entire thing. Added a honeycomb before the MAF sensor as well...

IMG_4654 copy.jpg

IMG_3957 copy.jpg