2007 Yukon Denali Build (This got outta hand really quick...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have safe trip!! I believe the 40 amp takes care of abs traction and stabilitrak systems at once so you don't have to disable them separately vs #9 (25A) does abs only.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Just read through this whole thread. This thing is insane! Love it!

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transmission Out:

View attachment 205965

Circle D Makes an AMAZING Converter... Absolutely love this thing!

View attachment 205966

Not sure if I've shown off my TCI Flexplate, but it is a top notch piece as well... Wasn't the cheapest but I know it wont break with the power I'm making.

View attachment 205967

So, this is my 4-5-6 clutch pack... Those are not all steels lmao, there is supposed to be friction material on half of these. Oh well, time for some bigger, better clutches.

View attachment 205968

take it wayyyy back :lol:

which tci flex plate do you have? waiting for circle d to get back to me, they mentioned the 399753 but that says for ls to 4l60. do we need the one for 2010+ camaro? 399757. and just realized youve got a 6bolt converter so may not do me any good

i think mine may be cracked/damaged. makes some creeking/scratching noise idling, goes away when you blip throttle or put it in gear. couldnt hurt to have a real flexplate in there anyway at this point

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take it wayyyy back :lol:

which tci flex plate do you have? waiting for circle d to get back to me, they mentioned the 399753 but that says for ls to 4l60. do we need the one for 2010+ camaro? 399757. and just realized youve got a 6bolt converter so may not do me any good

i think mine may be cracked/damaged. makes some creeking/scratching noise idling, goes away when you blip throttle or put it in gear. couldnt hurt to have a real flexplate in there anyway at this point
I'd recommend it if you're making power and hooking up. The part should be the same, it's a dual bolt pattern and you'll still get a safety and weight benefit. Mine is TCI #399754. Not cheap, I think I paid $250 by getting summit to price match.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be about the same price. for any of them from tci.
You used a gen 4 block right-Ly6? And still 6l80.
Circle d pretty confident in the part# they gave me waiting to 2x check from them. Tci thinks same as I am use to 2010+ camaro as the converter I have is bolted to stock GM now...
But you are actually using this one lol although with different converter mines a 258mm with stock 3 bolt pattern

heard back from circle d, sounds like they know what they're talking about so ordering the one they say i need. should have just done it sooner but i think i kinda ran into this same issue not knowing which i needed before either - circle d had their own billet that was like $550 and i wasnt looking to drop that money on it at the time

Last edited:
OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here... I had to make a few videos after seeing @Chrismnj post his. The runs were in Mexico (obviously...) and the truck is running very little timing and pig rich. Lot's of wheel spin out of first gear off idle that will hopefully be taken care of when I install my double adjustable coil overs. Can't wait to get it back on the race track for some 11 second passes, maybe even a 10.9 after getting it dialed in.

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These double adjustable QA1 coil overs will be installed next week up front and when I get my ride height set I will measure for a matching pair of double adjustable shocks for the rear. Need to do the free travel mod and install my helpers bags and hopefully it will stop picking up that front tire.

IMG_5244.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts