2007 Tahoe rear heat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where the hell does the hot air for the rear blow out of near the floor? I see what I guess is an intake grille in the right rear interior panel that looks like it has a layer of filter material in it? Where does the hot air from there enter the cabin? I feel heat behind the 2nd row seat on the floor but i can't see where it is coming from lol.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a small vent just above the carpet. I know my 2015 has a small vent, about five inches in length, that just sticks out of the carpet right at the center of the front seat. Maybe look around there with a flashlight.

OP
OP
89Suburban

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks I’ll look again. Anybody have any shop manual pics showing the ductwork on these vehicles?

OP
OP
89Suburban

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Passenger side-by your right hip on the plastic panel that the intake is on. :)

Thanks so much found it!! I usually have the 3rd row seats folded up in there. Now I know where to keep it clear so it can do its job. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where the hell does the hot air for the rear blow out of near the floor? I see what I guess is an intake grille in the right rear interior panel that looks like it has a layer of filter material in it? Where does the hot air from there enter the cabin? I feel heat behind the 2nd row seat on the floor but i can't see where it is coming from lol.
:slap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288