2007 Tahoe LTZ vs 2005 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe my memory is off since I haven’t been in a Tahoe in a while but I know that Tahoe had ventilated seats and I remember thinking the leather felt the same as the regular Tahoe and Yukon not the same as a Denali or Escalade.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe my memory is off since I haven’t been in a Tahoe in a while but I know that Tahoe had ventilated seats and I remember thinking the leather felt the same as the regular Tahoe and Yukon not the same as a Denali or Escalade.

My buddy has a 2010 Denali that I ride in very often, and except for the color of his leather, it's exactly the same as my Tahoe. The Escalade Platinum is the one with the REAL nice leather. I know what leather you're talking about, and you're right, it definitely feels different...and not in a good way

I verified seat cover part# for 09 Denali and 09 Tahoe LTZ ebony color, both have part # 22751125 for the Left Seat

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Early Escalade has a 4SP Auto vs 2007+ / NNBS has. 6SP. Get as close to 2009 as you can. As stated, avoid the AFM if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a 2010 Denali that I ride in very often, and except for the color of his leather, it's exactly the same as my Tahoe. The Escalade Platinum is the one with the REAL nice leather. I know what leather you're talking about, and you're right, it definitely feels different...and not in a good way

I verified seat cover part# for 09 Denali and 09 Tahoe LTZ ebony color, both have part # 22751125 for the Left Seat

I was going to verify it in the GM catalog but I forgot. Maybe the deal is that the Tahoe has the same leather only if it has ventilated seats.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tow my 35 ft Donzi CC about 50 miles with my 12' Yukon XL Denali. I am waaaay over the tow capacity rating but it does it OK....Good brakes on the trailer are a must.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos