2007 Tahoe Border Patrol Vehicle Rear Washer Problem Please Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PsychoVIK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I picked up a 2007 Tahoe with 3,802 miles on it. It was in Texas used as a Border Patrol Vehicle. Well it didn't get much use I guess even though there is sand everywhere! So here is my question.
The rear washer does not work.I press the button but only hear a click what sounds like it's coming from the fuse box. When I push the front washer handle, the motor comes one and squirts onto the windshield. My dad and I took off the reservoir thinking the line is clogged, we put the air compressor in the line and blew out the line. That was fine, working as it should. So Then we washed the actual washer tank as it was full of sand in there. We checked the fuse and still nothing. When I activate the rear wiper button the wiper works at both speeds with no problem, but no washer fluid comes out and I only hear a click when I press the button, the motor on the reservoir doesn't make any sound either which leads me to believe it might be a wiring problem somewhere any insight or help is greatly appreciated.