2007 Possible PPV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sure, they'll give him 10k for it :rolleyes:. I bet he'll be lucky IF they give him 4k towards his RR.

My thoughts exactly.

I got my 2011 ppv with 137k for $5600
I got my 2014 ppv with 110k for $10,000.

I think 11k for an 07 is outrageous

The guy is pissing in the wind and I know it.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, got some more pics and did talk on the phone. Has the LS cloth seats, only drivers seat is power, no sun roof, about 42K miles over the average mileage for that year, no cd player.......you can see where I am going with this. Kelley BB says very high price is $8068 and he is stuck on at least $10k. Not even interested as I went thru the options with him. It has been up for sale for a few months now and I see why. To tell you the truth, I think my 2002 is worth more than his 2007.
The guy is thinking “But, but.......KBB hasn’t seen MY TRUCK! MY TRUCK is special!”

That was a very worthwhile phone call.

TexasRaccoon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2012 PPV at auction this year. What PNW VietVet said, spotlight provision ( hole and electrical in interior A-frame pillar, outside hole in door. Unless repaired of course!) PPVs have certain things that could show up in a picture. Remember that a previous owner could have replaced or repaired the following items:

Vinyl floor instead of carpet
Vinyl middle seat
Cloth front bucket seats
Odometer will say CERTIFIED
No 4-button switch on the dash near the gearshift for accessing the tire pressure, additional trip info, etc.
Holes in rear passenger upper door for grills
Extra brackets or scuff marks on ceiling for prisoner cage
Trailering package not present
Spare wheel is plain with no beauty ring

Hope that helps!

Mark Shipley

Reaction score
https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-tahoe/7024347726.html

This is here in Eugene, Oregon where I live. Don't know what to look for. Is this a PPV? Anything you see that says, yes it sure is? I have emailed for way more pics. The price is high for 177,000 miles, IMO. When I looked for a newer Tahoe recently and was turned off by some of what I saw and lack of shoulder room in the newer models, I thought this may have more if is possibly a PPV.

What should I look for? AFM vehicle if is PPV?

I've had a 2004 yukon denali (193K) and a 2011 Chevy Suburban LTZ - Here are the known issues that you might want to check for on both the 5.3 and 6.0 engines.
1 - Exhaust Manifold bolts tend to snap/break off - Sometimes they leak, and other times year. You can pull the skirts and drill them out or use the Spanner bracket. CHeck for missing header bolts or header leaks.
2 - Automatic temp control actuators fail - Hot and cold air comes out of different vents despite your temp settings. These are about $200 each and there are 3. Some easier to replace than others but you might as well do all 3 and use GM not aftermarket. Dash comes off and Air Bag might have to come out.
3 - Ride suspension - Check to see if shocks and compressor is original - Check Comp and make sure that it comes on. Check bladders on rear shocks. I would recommend that your garage use Arnotte Industries for replacement parks. This 2007 year model has front shocks and coil spring built together. Check out Arnotte parts - Compressor and shocks.
4- Electric draws - Complicated but if the brand new battery and brand new Alternator still results in a dead battery after 3 days, pull out the Bose Amp which is at the bottom of the Console. Check out companies that sell re-mans or rebuilt - Used is $200 - New is $600.
4 - Speedo cluster gauge issues - Easy to pull cluster and send out to company to have them replace steppers, gauges, and light bulbs - Go with long lasting cool looking blue LED.

Check out fluids for Trans, Diffs and Transfer case - Look dark? Smell burnt? Ever changed? If not, don't do it now! Walk away.

All wheel drive is great - My 2004 had it but my 2011 does not.

Mark Shipley

Reaction score
https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-tahoe/7024347726.html

This is here in Eugene, Oregon where I live. Don't know what to look for. Is this a PPV? Anything you see that says, yes it sure is? I have emailed for way more pics. The price is high for 177,000 miles, IMO. When I looked for a newer Tahoe recently and was turned off by some of what I saw and lack of shoulder room in the newer models, I thought this may have more if is possibly a PPV.

What should I look for? AFM vehicle if is PPV?

I would up with another center console in this color (Never Mounted and I have the brand new mounting brackets). I want it out of my garage - Free for the asking - Pick up only,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442