2007 LTZ Air Ride jacked way up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2007 Tahoe LTZ when I got out of it, the rear end was jacked way way up in the air. The Suspension Air pump just continued to run. I unplugged one of the shocks from the air supply to release the pressure. Obviously the pump just blew air at that point. I plugged in my Tech 2 and I reset the ride height with the air to the shock unplugged. Unfortunately It did not fix my issue. The pump would run for a while then shut off. I thought it would just stop running after a while since the truck was off, but apparently it killed my Battery.

I was wondering if anyone else had this happen, and was it the pump assembly or was it one of the Level switches?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2007 Tahoe LTZ when I got out of it, the rear end was jacked way way up in the air. The Suspension Air pump just continued to run. I unplugged one of the shocks from the air supply to release the pressure. Obviously the pump just blew air at that point. I plugged in my Tech 2 and I reset the ride height with the air to the shock unplugged. Unfortunately It did not fix my issue. The pump would run for a while then shut off. I thought it would just stop running after a while since the truck was off, but apparently it killed my Battery.

I was wondering if anyone else had this happen, and was it the pump assembly or was it one of the Level switches?
your going to have to inspect the system (all 4 shocks, ride height sensors and rods) make sure everything is plugged in, rods connected and all looking the same.
then go in with your tech2 and check for any error codes
then go in with tech2 and test the pump and relief valve\
then if everything looks good do the level reset parked on a level surface, nothing in the truck, doors shut and tech2 out the drivers window while you stand beside it and re-run the calibration.

OP
OP
O

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will look into it. I unplugged the compressor so I could actually charge the battery. I tried to remove the Fuses for the Leveling relay as per the owners manual and it still wanted to run.

Last edited: