2007 Denali 6.2 Engine Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmunRoo

Reaction score
Hey Y'all, so i have finally found out the issue i have with my Denali misfiring all bank 2. I have an issue with my main wiring harness. Found out by chance when I went to move it out of the way to look at the coil pack wiring on cyl 1 and the truck stopped misfiring and started running like a champ. I let the harness go and it started misfiring again. so after a few tries of lift, release, repeat... I realized there's a break in one of the wires. Now rather than trace the break down and repair it, i've decided to swap the entire harness out because some of the wires do seem a little brittle and I don't want to keep having the same issue. Now, I do believe it is part number 25809107. Is this correct? It shows as a discontinued part. With that being said, is there anywhere I can order this harness? Is there an upgraded better quality harness available? If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. As always, thank you for any help given.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all, so i have finally found out the issue i have with my Denali misfiring all bank 2. I have an issue with my main wiring harness. Found out by chance when I went to move it out of the way to look at the coil pack wiring on cyl 1 and the truck stopped misfiring and started running like a champ. I let the harness go and it started misfiring again. so after a few tries of lift, release, repeat... I realized there's a break in one of the wires. Now rather than trace the break down and repair it, i've decided to swap the entire harness out because some of the wires do seem a little brittle and I don't want to keep having the same issue. Now, I do believe it is part number 25809107. Is this correct? It shows as a discontinued part. With that being said, is there anywhere I can order this harness? Is there an upgraded better quality harness available? If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. As always, thank you for any help given.
Nice sleuthing! If I were in your shoes, I'd trace the coil and injector wires for that cylinder back to the connectors and splice in new connectors and wire, sealing it with heat shrink tubing. There's no reason to think you'll have any more problems with that harness elsewhere. Rockauto sells the engine harness connectors, but not the harness itself.

That said, yes I believe you have the right part identified.

Last edited:

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to answer if there is a "Better" harness: NO, the oe is THE BEST
15 years of hot, cold, vibration, moisture, etc..... You'd be amazed at what
our wiring goes thru on a daily basis.. and 15+ years of this , it amazes me
they last this long.
Just trace those 2 wires coming from the misbehaving cylinder and fix 'er up !!!
you'll be golden then