2007-2014? I need help identifying a hit and run vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoyBoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is really talk about finding a needle in a haystack we all could learn a lesson from this you’ve got a choice do your diligence put a little time and effort and hopefully you could be as lucky if this unfortunate incident happens to you thank goodness for good neighbors you see there is hope after all we’re all in this together Great job

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I was shocked you did not know this procedure for doing screen shots being the techy and educated person you seem to be.

I surely have you fooled! I have a two-track mind. I like and am educated on the vah-jay-jay and the things that go "vroom". The things that go "beep beep boop boop beep beep boop beep"- not so much.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't want it to show your Taskbar at the bottom, use ALT-Print Screen to copy. It will limit the copy function to the active window. You can also Crop in Paint. Many ways to skin this cat.

View attachment 264361

I tried Alt+PrtScr and it didn't have anything to paste in Paint. But, I probably messed that up, though. I'm fine with it showing my Taskbar. Nothing to hide there... I think. At least, I don't see anything incriminating. Thanks again for your help.

BTW, now you're just showing off with your superimposed red arrows. lol

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried Alt+PrtScr and it didn't have anything to paste in Paint. But, I probably messed that up, though. I'm fine with it showing my Taskbar. Nothing to hide there... I think. At least, I don't see anything incriminating. Thanks again for your help.

LOL Not sure why there would be nothing in the clipboard, but make sure you are clicked in the desired window (so it's the active window) before using Alt-Print Screen (holding ALT while pressing the Print Screen key).

Easy enough to use the arrows, circles, triangles, etc. in Paint. Pick a shape, line size, and color, and paint it where you want it by clicking and dragging. If you make a mistake and want to erase your last painted item, use CTRL-Z. Also, saving the file in *jpg will usually be a smaller file size than *png. Experiment and have fun!

Untitled.jpg

Now get crackin' on your Paint prowess!

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
That picture is terrible!
Tell your neighbor to upgrade his cameras! :gr_grin:

I had some issues with a neighbors son, i call him a kid due to the failure to launch thing... i think he is like 5 years younger than me. :rolleyes:
Anyways he hates me for an unknown reason.
Never talked to him ever, but I guess he sees my projects and imagines all sorts of things about me.

Cameras are the shit.
Last time I had an issue with him i pointed them out.
He won't even come outside now. :patriot:

anyways, good times.
Not totally related, but a good camera system can be hours of entertainment.

Even to fact check my memory, like i see my motorhome door is cracked open slightly.
Check the cameras, and there i am not fully closing it. :jester:

Worth every penny.
:beer:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I just use the snipping tool and save it as a jpeg, then you can open it in paint and do whatever
snip.JPG

Swaggerwagon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s pretty cool that cop put the effort in (or had the time) to investigate that. I have a hunch (based on nothing) that some agencies wouldn’t put much effort into finding that d-bag, if you couldn’t provide a license plate number. So wave to cops when they drive past your house, and think about supporting em if you see a funding proposal on your local ballot. Those men and women are feelin real discouraged as of late!
Anyway, so did this coward get a ticket? Can you sue him in small-claims court? I get your not gonna take your well-worn, 20 year old truck to a body shop and spend thousands to get it fixed….but you deserve something for your troubles.
I can’t imagine hitting a parked car, then taking off like a &@%#*, screwing a guy over…..then a couple days later realize that guy knows you did it, and where you live!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne