2006 Tahoe Suspension Click Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Karapetian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone my apologies if its in the wrong part of the forum. I noticed just recently the clunking has gotten worse from the rear but also clicking, maybe two problems. I did a vid and not the best since im moving as well while im pushing on the car. I can easily see the wheel is clicking both sides when i push ******* the suspension or even when i push ******* the tire. The top of the tire i can see it clicking inward and outward and i put my hand on the tire and can easily feel it. I've checked and the lugs are in tight no play there. In this vid it will click. The clunking when i come to a stop i think and seems to be coming from the driveshaft but not 100%. If video doesnt work i will reload it for some reason it wants to only load a short on youtube. Ill also truly instagram

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mike Karapetian

Mike Karapetian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok i was able to find the clicking sound coming from the suspension. As i thought its two problems. The clunking after coming to a stop is most likely the driveshaft and probably needs to be re lubed. The clicking i found is in the video attached. I may have to tighten it more just couldnt get it torqued enough but got rid of the clicking after doing the best i can to tighten it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9