2006 Escalade won't play radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skel-lethal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 06 Escalade that I picked up other day and I can't get it to play the radio, don't know if it worked before since I got it from an estate sale (was sitting for a while too). The radio is all stock with the Bose touchscreen head unit. I checked the fuses and they were good, the door chime works, and the AUX jacks in the back work but nothing from the speakers when I play the radio. Any help would be appreciated.

02Z71Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be a bad amp. If it's anything like my Tahoe, literally every speaker goes through there. Not easy to trouble shoot at this point without digging into the dash.
If you know how to use a digital meter, you can get to the amp behind the glovebox if it's in the same spot as mine.
Probably wouldn't hurt to pull that head unit and make sure it's still hooked up and everything is plugged in. If you have back seat controls, I think some of the wiring runs through there too. Lots of places you'll want to inspect visually just to be sure there isn't anything obvious that stands out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17