2005 Z71-My driveway bodywork after accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
Nice job.

May be I'm watching too much "hollywood made" tv but can't you pretend you have aches everywhere since the accident, that you suffer from PTSD everytime you get to a traffic sign et so on, and threatens them to go to court?
At least the driver shouldn't pay for something?

I need another dashcam quick!

OP
OP
Raserx63

Raserx63

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice work there.

but how is it that they wont pay up? sounds like a court date is in order.

I couldn't believe they wouldn't cover the damage either. I was the second car turning with a green arrow and the cop just drove right through the light. I guess the attorneys advise the towns to deny all claims. Most will just go away , others will settle for less or lose entirely in court. Either way , they don't pay the full estimate. I sent a response that I'm going to court and that I now have severe migraines since the accident that I will be consulting my attorney about. We'll see if they throw a dollar amount at me. If not , I file a case.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't believe they wouldn't cover the damage either. I was the second car turning with a green arrow and the cop just drove right through the light. I guess the attorneys advise the towns to deny all claims. Most will just go away , others will settle for less or lose entirely in court. Either way , they don't pay the full estimate. I sent a response that I'm going to court and that I now have severe migraines since the accident that I will be consulting my attorney about. We'll see if they throw a dollar amount at me. If not , I file a case.
Don't forget the emotional distress you now experience every time you get to an intersection, worry about if one of those people is going to hit you again or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny