2005 Denali Restoration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John Youngman

John Youngman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it is nice, but that cowboys plate ruined it for me HAHAHA (Giants Fan btw)

For real it came out great
I'm from DC so my friends and family are all Skins fans. My son-in-law is a Giants fan. And, I now live in an area that has an equal amount of Eagles, Ravens, and Steelers fans.

In other words, I live in constant football Hell

But, thank you, am pretty happy with how it turned out. And, no more front plate so the Cowboys plates is gone lol

OP
OP
John Youngman

John Youngman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great. Gotta love that Bermuda blue! What did you use on the calipers? I like the orange.
Yeah, favorite color on these trucks. I knew it was going dark and dark so wanted to add aca littletlittle bit. Didn't want to use the usual colors so chose a burnt copper engine paint from AutoZone.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Yeah, favorite color on these trucks. I knew it was going dark and dark so wanted to add aca littletlittle bit. Didn't want to use the usual colors so chose a burnt copper engine paint from AutoZone.

Was it the VHT one? I'm curious because I've had thoughts of using something like that on mine, which is half bermuda blue. I think it ties the amber markers in. There will be a lynch mob chasing me for liking the amber, but I do, so....

OP
OP
John Youngman

John Youngman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was it the VHT one? I'm curious because I've had thoughts of using something like that on mine, which is half bermuda blue. I think it ties the amber markers in. There will be a lynch mob chasing me for liking the amber, but I do, so....
I believe so, I can double-check tomorrow. I don't mind the Amber markers. Thought about buying all new lights but smoked the ones I already had for free instead. Free is always good lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

upload_2020-7-13_19-31-42.jpeg