2005 Crown Victoria P71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look it up some people were calling them Fords modern day Pinto, I want to say the Vics could take a 65-70mph hit from the rear which isn’t bad if the gear doesn’t puncture the tank but on a highway people are flying and the rating doesn’t mean anything then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My '03 Grand Marquis got rear ended by a woman doing around 50+. The trunk basically disappeared. The bumper cover was around the rear wheels.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the console came yesterday. I pulled it apart and cleaned it yesterday then put it back together today, it wasn’t too bad to install the front two seat bracket bolts on either side had been replaced before so they came out pretty easy one I had to cut off but picked up some new bolts and threw it back together. I just need to wire in the charging ports and put the face plates back on the console I picked up a speaker for the PA/siren and gonna leave the light box there incase I decide to use it but need some new bolts for those before I put them in.

5549083092b6b4e2a379c6d53039ddb2.jpg
12922f3e1ade79a1b7441d1d7b674bf2.jpg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the console came yesterday. I pulled it apart and cleaned it yesterday then put it back together today, it wasn’t too bad to install the front two seat bracket bolts on either side had been replaced before so they came out pretty easy one I had to cut off but picked up some new bolts and threw it back together. I just need to wire in the charging ports and put the face plates back on the console I picked up a speaker for the PA/siren and gonna leave the light box there incase I decide to use it but need some new bolts for those before I put them in.

Looks great

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Nice.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice! Damn man, you’re going to have a 98.5% full on Police Cruiser when you’re done.. just ************. Lol

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks and lol ya it will pretty much be complete minus the prisoner cage/window bars, lightbar or the laptop

I've got the floor piece for the laptop post/mount. I've seen the bars come up occasionally for Hoes, Vics, and Explorers.

I'd love to find a pair of the K9 door panels to go into thecopcar. It’d save me from having to create my own.

Last edited:
OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the floor piece for the laptop post/mount. I've seen the bars come up occasionally for Hoes, Vics, and Explorers.

I'd love to find a pair of the K9 door panels to go into thecopcar. It’d save me from having to create my own.
I mean a laptop would be cool just asking for it to broken into tho, and in terms of the window bars they make ones that fit on top of the factory door panels and cover the whole window I wouldn’t mind finding those but there super hard to find, I pretty much only see the ones that are made for a prisoner cage those window bars are a few inches shorter to account for the partition. The K9 panels would be cool on your ride, I wouldn’t mind finding the whole K9 cage for a Vic tho would be nice to haul the dog around in.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I mean a laptop would be cool just asking for it to broken into tho, and in terms of the window bars they make ones that fit on top of the factory door panels and cover the whole window I wouldn’t mind finding those but there super hard to find, I pretty much only see the ones that are made for a prisoner cage those window bars are a few inches shorter to account for the partition. The K9 panels would be cool on your ride, I wouldn’t mind finding the whole K9 cage for a Vic tho would be nice to haul the dog around in.

There was a guy in my area that used to sell a lot of police vic parts. He used to be on offerup all the time.

EDIT--Check out these items I found on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/qkvvYG46ofb
He used to have alot more vic parts.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons