2005 Crown Victoria P71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the cold weather we have been having the hood lift struts hadn’t been working too good so I went down to NAPA today and picked up a set and threw them on, usually I go with Motorcraft parts but these were made in the USA and didn’t have to wait for them.

2766bca63b110016462a70fb0afefa52.jpg
3e165bb8ce1399997c4f3b39f62b5f6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely need 2 lol, I’d love to find a DARE license plate frame for the rear plate but haven’t had any luck

Finally got around to making an appointment at the body shop to get the roof painted along with getting a few dents fixed on the roof, dropping it off tomorrow should have it back by next Thursday

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snagged these tail lights and reverse light panel today off an 04 Mercury Marauder, they are all lightly tinted from the factory gonna clean them up and throw them on when the cars out of the body shop

bfc52b9cd57b49d768f9b28b8c5f9abb.jpg

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Vic is still in the bodyshop should get it back by the middle of this week. I picked up a few things for the Vic tho picked up that missing silicone hose going to try cleaning it up a lil bit more but it goes underneath so you won’t really see it that’s why it’s a lil more discolored then the other hoses. Lastly I picked up a secure idle many police cars have that with one of those Tremco shift interlocks or just one or the other, with the secure idle you press a button then can remove key from the car without shutting it off which is perfect for warming it up on cold days or running in the store quick if you try moving it without the key when you push the brake pedal to shit it, it will immediately die, to put they key back in you press the button and put the key back in and your on your way.

b9bf49d87cd56ec484be6a59a0155ed9.jpg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Vic is still in the bodyshop should get it back by the middle of this week. I picked up a few things for the Vic tho picked up that missing silicone hose going to try cleaning it up a lil bit more but it goes underneath so you won’t really see it that’s why it’s a lil more discolored then the other hoses. Lastly I picked up a secure idle many police cars have that with one of those Tremco shift interlocks or just one or the other, with the secure idle you press a button then can remove key from the car without shutting it off which is perfect for warming it up on cold days or running in the store quick if you try moving it without the key when you push the brake pedal to shit it, it will immediately die, to put they key back in you press the button and put the key back in and your on your way.

b9bf49d87cd56ec484be6a59a0155ed9.jpg

I’ve seen the Tremco units at auction, but didn’t need 100 of them. Where did you find this gizmo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne