2004 Yukon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I wish you luck but that dealer will likely not go anywhere below $10k. They know if you pass, someone else may buy it. That one in Colorado could be your backup plan. Whatever you do, don't be afraid to walk away.
And let the dealer know you're willing to walk away from it.

Jimmyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I shipped a car from FL to MN for about $700. It was 3 years ago. Spent about the same with shipping as I would have buying the same type and year car here, but no rust.

OP
OP
F

Fye456

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Appreciate the input. Unfortunately I couldn't have a car shipped from anywhere. I would have to go there and drive it

Jimmyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the input. Unfortunately I couldn't have a car shipped from anywhere. I would have to go there and drive it
Understandable, had I seen this car in person I would have pass on it. It was a stripped down version of a CLX. With that said it's been a good car, just crappie radio without controls for the on the steering wheel.

OP
OP
F

Fye456

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah it's tough. Need to find a couple In Arizona and take a week off work and go look at them haha

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give you some idea, I gave 7000 for this a few weeks back... 189k... all dealer service records... no dents, no rust. Texas Truck its whole life... Granted the miles are high but it still looks great inside and out. New shocks and it rides great too.. Passed on 3 trucks before this one, one was an 05, ran good, 4.8 but was rougher around the edges than I wanted to start with... only 1k less than ole blue here, but was hammered in many ways... I looked at a 3k tahoe, but the title was in relatives name and was shady feeling so pass for sure... That thing was rough rough....

As said before... don't be afraid to walk away... I threw down cash on the table told the dealer, nothing more than this right here... They took it....

How it looks now with rims and tires, detailed, and tinted....

If you find a vehicle down here in Houston you want me to look at for you, I will, or if you get it inspected by someone, pull the trigger fly in and I can pick you up at the Bush IAH, its right down the street from my house. This offer is open to anyone who wants to fly in and pick one up...

TAHOE 13.jpg

Attachments

• TAHOE 3.jpg
    TAHOE 3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
F

Fye456

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hell yeah man. Looks awesome! That's very generous of you. Appreciate the information!

OP
OP
F

Fye456

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did not buy it. Oh well. There are other vehicles.

I appreciate all the input.

Thanks!