2004 Yukon XL Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, I'm starting to work on my yukon. First thing installed so far is an alpine and rear headrest monitors. I started on painting the front lower valance to match the rest of the truck. Which is black. Ordered wheels today. http://www.wdatlanta.com/images/martinbros/936vampirechrome.jpg , 305/35/24s. Getting a 3/5 drop kit from the DJMS vendor on this forum. Will post pic as soon as I figure out how to. We'll see how it comes out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, let me see if I can keep my story straight. I took some pictures but I did them at random. First, heres my truck as it sitsDSC00660.jpgDSC00652.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah your in the right place. Its your thread, just keep us updated. Whens the rims and drop getting on?

OP
OP
T

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lowering kit should be in next week. The wheels were out of stock so I cancelled my order and now they're telling me I owe them a restocking fee! Can anyone explain how there's a restocking fee on wheels that weren't in stock to begin with??:Rant:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lowering kit should be in next week. The wheels were out of stock so I cancelled my order and now they're telling me I owe them a restocking fee! Can anyone explain how there's a restocking fee on wheels that weren't in stock to begin with??:Rant:

LOL... sounds like they are trying to mess you over or more like they sold them instead. But i havent heard of a restocking fee if the rims were never there in the first place. Only if they were and you sent them back... IDK

OP
OP
T

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know and I just sent them some money electronically by mistake too. Must be the April fool thing. Anyway here's some pictures of the valance before and after. The lights before and after and on the truck. What do ya'll think?

IMG_0126.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

Next is some interior work, since I don't have the lowering kit or wheels YET.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505