2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol
yea my bad didnt realize thats all you had to go on. dont know that doesnt really tell you anything.
log it koeo, running compressor off, running compressor on, unplugged and see what voltage it shows for each to get an idea.
in my truck you can just log the pressure reading from the sensor - recently had a sensor just showing 100psi when i completely removed it from the port

the range on it is like 0-500psi i think so it may think the pressure in the system is high af

Yep pretty terrible options for diagnosis lol. Here is a log with the AC off and the pressure changes, also as the log moves its obviously sensing pressure changes and the readout changes .xx so I don't think the sensor is bad according to this log. However, this log is a week or so old I hadn't been saving logs lately.comp off.PNG

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the sensor in the drier is the low pressure side of it, is there another sensor between the compressor and condenser?

Yes I think theres one down by the compressor, come to think of it I think I used to have connectors on it to run my widebandbecause I was to poor for the pro edition lol. I guess I need to check that :oops:

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked on the Tahoe at the exhaust shop today, it's been there all week and to progress looks great but I have no pics of it yet because my phone is trash. I mentioned how the yoke has been hitting the frame and that I had adjustable UCAs on the way. He thinks it's not so much a pinion angle problem but a lower control arm problem. Basically since its lowered they lose the leverage they have on keeping the axle from rotating.

I remember seeing a kit that may have been discontinued that's essentially relocated the rear LCA mount and I believe it was bolt on. Anyone have any leads it?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked on the Tahoe at the exhaust shop today, it's been there all week and to progress looks great but I have no pics of it yet because my phone is trash. I mentioned how the yoke has been hitting the frame and that I had adjustable UCAs on the way. He thinks it's not so much a pinion angle problem but a lower control arm problem. Basically since its lowered they lose the leverage they have on keeping the axle from rotating.

I remember seeing a kit that may have been discontinued that's essentially relocated the rear LCA mount and I believe it was bolt on. Anyone have any leads it?

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No no to much munies, I is pour.

Thank you thats exactly what I was looking for! Anyone have pictures of the kit installed other than the black and white ones in the DJM instructions?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that moves the LCA down a ton! Might just fix my pinion angle problem at the same time too. I do hope theres no difference in the brackets for NBS and NNBS because I forgot my axle was from a 2011. Doubts theres a difference tho.

I think there is a difference in that whole shock mount/LCA box thing. You'll find out soon enough!

FWIW, I haven't noticed any vibes from bad driveline alignment. Not saying there aren't any, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt