2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would let you paint my rear end any day
Please video that
any strain on the hoses or do they all fall into place pretty well?

Not really, I kinda think it fits better actually. The T that goes to the rear AC is a tad close to the header but it’s got an inch air gap and my headers are coated so I’m not worried.

I couldn’t really identify where the leak was at in the old one, it had to have been tiny and only leaking when the compressor made pressure spike because it seemed to only leak while operating.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remembered how much I love this thing so much that I even took it back to the shop for a second time today! Tried to diagnose the airbag leak, and I think I found it. Sounds like the top of the airbag where the nipple is. Couldn’t see because of how I had the truck parked and didn’t want to jack it up but at-least I know where it’s at.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking chicks or what?

Yes, I prefer the ***** to be so thicccuh, that it’s actually square. Kinda like if you took a large box and attached it to their butt bone. The square edges make a nice ledge to put my beverage of choose on, and reminds me of a Wendy’s burger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy